Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account with ShowPlanr, fill out a form, upload content, request support, send us an email, or otherwise communicate or interact with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address, password, demographic information and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically. When You Use the ShowPlanr Service. When you access or use the ShowPlanr Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the ShowPlanr Service, including how you use the Site, the type of browser you use, browser language, access times, pages viewed, duration of time for which you viewed a page, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the ShowPlanr Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the ShowPlanr Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to better understand how the ShowPlanr Service is used and improve the ShowPlanr Service and your experience.
Use of Information
We may use information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, analyse, test, and improve the ShowPlanr Service and our technology;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, and the services we provide to users of the ShowPlanr Service, and to process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, performance, and activities in connection with the ShowPlanr Service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property;
- Personalize and improve the ShowPlanr Service and for research and development purposes;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out the purposes for which the information was specifically collected or for which you provided consent.
Note with Respect to the Booking Information: Notwithstanding the foregoing, we protect the information contained in the Bookings you create using the ShowPlanr Service (the “Bookings’) as Confidential Information, and limit our use thereof, in accordance with the confidentiality obligations set forth in our Terms of Service. The ShowPlanr Service automatically processes your Bookings, but it does not involve human access to your Bookings unless: 1) you provide your consent (e.g., for the purpose of providing customer support); or 2) we are required to do so by law.
Sharing of Information
We may share information as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, including, but not limited to, third-party payment processors and vendors who assist us in providing, developing, testing and improving the ShowPlanr Service and our technology;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company (provided that your Bookings will remain subject to the confidentiality obligations); and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the ShowPlanr Service or otherwise that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you choose to provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymised information that does not directly identify you. Please note that any Bookings that are designated as “on sale” or “public” or any other information you post in a public area of the ShowPlanr Service may be publicly viewable, including any information about you that may be contained in such Booking, and will no longer be treated as confidential.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information provided to us in connection with the ShowPlanr Service at any time by contacting us at team@ShowPlanr.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, contact team@ShowPlanr.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the ShowPlanr Service. Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Users in the European Economic Area
If you are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use information about you to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you such as to process your transcriptions and provide the Services you have requested;
- We have a legitimate interest in processing information about you. For example, we may process information about you to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Sites and Services;
- We need to process information about you to comply with our legal obligations;
- We may process information about you with your consent, which you may revoke at any time (see the “Your Choices” section above).
Data Subject Requests
If you are in the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are in the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Questions or Complaints